CRM Mitchell1 2020-02-23T23:00:30+00:002017 Nissan Rogue Sport CRM Mitchell1 2020-02-23T23:00:30+00:00
- COMPLIMENTARY WASH AND VACUUM OF VEHICLE INTERIOR – NO CHARGE
- MOUNTED 4 NEW TIRES WITH DOT #4=U9KT1CW3819
- PERFORMED VEHICLE INSPECTION PER NYS GUIDELINES. DMV FACILITY# 4330007. STICKER #2124393
- RELINED REAR BRAKES, CLEANED AND LUBED CALIPER SLIDE SURFACES; FREED, CLEANED, AND LUBED CALIPER PINS. REMOVED ROTORS, CLEANED ROTOR MOUNTING SURFACES, REPLACED PADS AND ROTORS; FREED, CLEANED, LUBED, AND ADJUST PARKING BRAKE HARDWARE AND/OR PARKING BRAKE SHOES IF APPLICABLE. ROAD-TESTED VEHICLE.
- Remove wheels from vehicle. Inspect brakes. Computer spin balance. Reinstall wheels to vehicle and torque lug nuts to manufacturer's specifications. ROAD FORCE BALANCER SPECS:
- REPLACED BLADE ON FRIDAY AM 2/14/2020
- Road test vehicle. Check all suspension and steering parts for wear. Check tire pressure and condition. Check riding height. Check caster and camber angles and adjust as required. Check and set toe-in as required. Center steering wheel.
- VEHICLE SHOULD RETURN IN APPROXIMATELY 100 MILES TO HAVE LUG NUT TORQUE CHECKED
JOANN C. gave our service a 5 star review on 2/22/2020