- LUBE ALL FITTINGS, CHANGE OIL & FILTER. LUBE EMERGENCY BRAKE CABLES & DOOR HINGES. CHECK ALL SUSPENSION COMPONENTS, BELTS & HOSES. CHECK ALL FLUID LEVELS & TOP OFF. CHECK ALL LIGHTS & HORN. AIR UP TIRES. RESET MAINT. LIGHT.
- MOUNTED 4 NEW TIRES WITH DOT # 1W2 E8LE31 2322 (2), … 1822 (2). SANDED AND SEALED 4 WHEELS.
- Remove wheels from vehicle. Inspect brakes. Computer spin balance. Reinstall wheels to vehicle and torque lug nuts to manufacturer's specifications.
- VEHICLE SHOULD RETURN IN APPROXIMATELY 100 MILES TO HAVE LUG NUT TORQUE CHECKED
- Road test vehicle. Check all suspension and steering parts for wear. Check tire pressure and condition. Check riding height. Check alignment of all four wheels. Adjust caster, camber, toe-in, and thrust angle as needed on all four wheels. Center steering wheel.
STEVE S. gave our service a 5 star review on 7/20/2022